Sunday, September 7, 2014

STARTING FRESH

For a few years I recorded my family happenings on my family blog www.bushmanmoments.blogspot.com. I loved that blog; loved telling our story; loved sharing our happy, sad, fun, not so fun moments with friends and family and sometimes strangers.

Then life shifted a bit for us. Some not so fun Bushman moments were not so fun to share. And before I knew it nothing was being shared.

Now its nearing the end of 2014 and I'm ready to share....

Hello...

My Name is Hilary Bushman

I'm Divorced....

I'm a single mother....

I share my most precious gifts 50% of the time with their daddy....

My favorite thing to do is laugh...and LAUGH HARD!!


You'll get to know me(or RE-get to know me) and my family. Our likes; our dislikes, hobbies, vacations, etc etc etc.

HERE'S TO A FRESH START!



1 comment:

  1. So glad you're back to blogging. I really thought I was one of the only people in America still blogging regularly...:) Looking forward to re-getting to know you:)

    ReplyDelete